Monday 20 January 2014

Did You Say Cordless LED Lamp?!?

When I heard that La Palm/Gel II were releasing a new lamp, my initial thought was "Great, more money to buy a new lamp!" But, having received it today, I am super happy and I must admit, I've stroked it a couple of times! Ok, I've stroked it a lot!

So, the big difference with this lamp compared to others currently on the market is that it is CORDLESS and RECHARGEABLE. These 2 qualities blew my mind because all the wires around my station a huge pain because my set up has a gel lamp on both sides to ensure client comfort. It is really lightweight and pleasing on the eye.
As far as I am aware, this is an industry first but I do wonder, where has this been all my life?!

There are several great and "tech considerate" features which are listed on the side of the box as:

  • 110 and 220V compatibility
  • Acetone proof, durable aluminium housing
  • 5 Finger Cure as well as compatible for feet
  • Mirrored interior for even light distribution
  • Removable bottom tray which makes keeping it clean super easy!
  • Carry Handle
  • Battery Percentage indicator
  • Automatic Stop should the unit overheat
  • 60,000 hours bulb life! No more bulb changing!
  • One Year warranty
My lamp came and it was already charged which meant I could play with it straight away but, it does advise charging first for 12 hours. It holds an impressive 78 minutes of charge which has been tested on working time, not standby so, from one charge, you can carry out over 50 complete Gel II manicures. I am pretty impressed by that! Would that save me on energy also? I'm not sure but its definitely a thought.

There are 3 timing settings 5 seconds for flash curing, 30 seconds for Gel II color coats and Xtreme shine top coat and 50 seconds for LED curable Enhancement Gels. The motion sensor is pretty cool too. You select the time you need your step to cure for and then, every time your client puts their hand inside the lamp in the correct position for curing, it turns on automatically and then switches off when the time is done.

This will be great for mobile techs and those of you that do various events. This lamp is gonna make my life a whole world easier and it is really affordable at 270US$ when you consider that you won't have to renew the bulbs every few months. It seems that La Palm have really pushed the boat out to accommodate today's busy schedules as well as thinking of our pockets.

So, if you are thinking of investing in a new lamp or two, head over their site because, they are available RIGHT NOW! Here's the link Cordless Lamp

Now I am thinking of all the gel polish freedom I will have now that I am not ruled by the plug sockets in my nail room! I can put my station wherever the heck I like cos there is no limitation with 40G LED Lamp from La Palm Spa Products.

Thanks for stopping by!

Sammi Sparkles xx

No comments:

Post a Comment